September 3, 2009

snuggly :)

I'm starting a new project! :) Today I went with my mom to the fabric store and bought most comfy cozy material to make Ella a super cute blanket! I've decided I really want to be more crafty, and be able to make some sweet, personal gifts for things such as baby showers so i'm starting here! :) I started today, and hopefully will be able to finish it by tomorrow if I work all morning on it. I'll post pictures once it gets all finished! :)

I'm really the worst blogger ever. I never am able to get on here. (I blame it on the fact that we don't have a working computer at home) I only use the internet on my iphone... lucky for me we're getting our money's worth!

I'm so excited for tomorrow! At 3:30 Tony, Ella, and I will be leaving for Michigan! I'm so excited to spend the weekend with Caleb, Theresa and Owen! We really miss having them live in town! However, i'm SUPER nervous about Ella and the long car ride! Hopefully it goes well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment