July 14, 2009

BIG girl!

As of....7.13.08
[8 months old]

Ella's life lately:
Ella can officially CRAWL!
last day as a 7 month old, her first tooth popped up!
She babbles all the time and makes lots of happy noises
She is sort of getting over her stranger anxiety
she loves to ride in the big girl seat in the shopping cart
She is the best night sleeper & loves naps
she loves to wiggle and dance when music comes on
she loves food. period.
she is such a silly girl and has such a fun personality
and of course... I love her more everyday!


In other news, I am SO ready for summer classes to be over with! I only have the rest of this week, then two more weeks. I really miss getting to spend all day with Ella. She is learning and growing SO fast and I really don't want to miss out! I'm starting to get excited about planning her 1st birthday party! (even if it is still 4 months away!)
Sunday Tony & I went to the cubs game with his family and had the best time! It was my first professional baseball game and I absolutely LOVED it! We're definitly going to have to go alot more next summer! Oh, and we got Ella her very FIRST cubs tshirt!
Fair is next week and I can't wait to go there and eat haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment