July 16, 2009

Summer?

Really, where has the summer gone? I am in SHOCK that it is already officially past mid July! It's definitly flown by and I really wish I would have been able to have more time with Ella. School has really taken over my life these past 8 weeks! Luckily, two more weeks and i'm FINISHED! It looks like i'll be getting an A & B for Anatomy & Microbiology, which i'm happy with!

Today was another jam packed day! Last night I worked until 8, and came home and studied until almost 2:00 this morning! I had a big test this morning and of course I put studying off until the last minute! I did well though, but have been completely exhausted all day. After my test I got a quick lunch with Danny & Sam, then headed back to school for a 3 HOUR microbiology lab! (did I mention how ready I am for school to be over!)

Ella has been pretty much refusing naps lately which is not cool at all. She MAYBE takes a 1 hours nap all day long! For a while she would sleep in every morning, take a great nap, and go to bed around 8:00. Not anymore! Now that she can crawl and move more she is ALWAYS on the move! I knew this would happen, but now it has really hit me. Things are going to get busier and busier, she is going to be quite the handful as a toddler I can already tell! :)

I'm glad it's already Thursday :) I sure wish the office was on, one Thursday closer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment