March 21, 2009

Edinburgh



Well my shopping trip to Edinburgh was definitely a success! I am so proud of all the great deals I found! Except for a few pairs of pants, I think Ella's winter wardrobe is complete now. The Children's Place had a bunch of racks of clothes for only $1.99 each, I couldn't believe it! My favorite purchase of the day was at the Columbia store though. I found a pink 18 month winter coat with snow overalls that was originally $125 marked down to only $14! :) Its going to be perfect for Ella this winter, and the jacket might even fit her the following year as well. I thought it was such a good deal, I went ahead and bought a 3T purple winter coat for whenever she outgrows the pink one! (Originally $90, I got it for $12) It makes me sad to think she is going to be big enough to fit into all those clothes soon though.

Yesterday I also realized how fast Ella is growing. This occurred to me when I saw baby Gwen for the first time. She is so cute and tiny, its hard to believe that Ella was ever that small. Especially only four short months ago. She isn't a little baby anymore that's for sure. I'm enjoying her in the 4 month stage though. :)

Today Tony worked really hard on our backyard. When we bought the house in October, Tony and his dad trimmed all of the trees. (We have about 10 in the back!) So today he took all of those branches to my parents, and raked close to 12 bags of leaves! He also put new grass seed on the lawn. It took him a while to get everything done, but it's looking great now! I'll post pictures once the grass starts to grow!

Lately Tony & I have been watching a lot of basketball. We are really into the NCAA tournament this year and made quite a few brackets! I was sure this year I was going to win that million dollars, unfortunately my brackets aren't near as good as I hoped they would be! Tony is doing pretty well on a couple of his though.

No comments:

Post a Comment