March 18, 2009

First blog! :)

So I finally broke down and i'm starting our first blog. I figure this way we will be able to keep our family and friends updated on our ever changing lives and growing daughter! :) Yesterday I didn't end up having to work, so Tony & I got to celebrate St. Patty's day together. We went to Scotty's for dinner. We saw a lot of old friends and everyone was excited to see Ella. She turned 4 months old on Friday. I can't believe how fast time has gone, and how quickly she is changing. She is such a happy baby & smiles and laughs all the time! Tomorrow i'm going shopping down in Edinburgh with Ella, my mom, Dorothy, Megan, and her new baby Gwen! :) I'm excited, and hopefully going to be able to get a bunch of Ella's clothes for this winter on clearance! At least that's the plan! I'll post some new pictures of Ella tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment