April 10, 2009

Dada :)

Ella said Dada today! Now, I'm not thoroughly convinced she MEANT to say it, but she did and I was pretty excited! I called Tony right away at work to tell him. Of course now that we want her to say it really bad since we know she can... she won't.

Yesterday was a very special day! :) Tony and I had been in our house 6 months! I can't believe it! Half a year already has flown by!

Today was a good day too. Kristin and I went together to celebrate her good grade on her math test by getting pedicures! It was soooo nice! I definitly wish we could do it more often! Ella slept almost the whole time too so that was an added bonus! :) Then we got chick fil a for lunch and I haven't had it in forever. So tasty!

Tonight Tony & I are going on a date. We're going to see Observe & report. I'm excited, it's our first date in a while & i'm really looking forward to spending the evening just us. (for a couple of hours at least!)

No comments:

Post a Comment