April 3, 2009

Happy Friday!

I can't believe it's Friday already! This week has flown by! Yesterday Ella & I went to Target with Kristin and I bought her a couple adorable new outfits and a SUPER cute little baby bikini! It's a litte big now but should fit her perfectly for this summer! I also got Ella a bunch of new bows! I think she has every color now! :)
I registered to take a couple of classes this summer, and in the fall. Its going to be hard to go back to school after having this semester off! I'm hoping to be accepted into the LPN-RN transition program that will start next January. If I get in, I'll have my RN by August 2010, which would be awesome!
Well i'm glad the weekend is here now. I've been pretty sick all week, and i'm looking forward to getting to spend some time with Tony tonight! The Fisher's come back from the Caymans tomorrow, and Sunday is my dad's birthday! Looks like it's going to be a family filled weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment