May 18, 2009

here we go.

Although i'm not normally excited about Mondays, today is a little worse than normal. Really just this week in general. Usually I spend almost all day with Ella during the week, and then work a few evenings. But THIS week, for some strange reason I volunteered to work full time. :( I'm not excited about it now because I'm going to miss Ella a lot but the extra money will be nice to have. On a brighter and less complaining side of things i'm really excited that this coming weekend is a three day weekend for Tony & I! A very busy weekend though!

It's hard to believe that another weekend is over, and we're already halfway through May. This year has definitly flown by, and I can't believe how fast time is going lately! It was a great weekend though! Friday night Tony & I went to see Star Trek, which I was TOTALLY against seeing, but it was actually really good! Saturday I went to work, and the Tony, Lindsay, & I went to Indy & got a new german shepard puppy! :) He is adorable & so smart already! We named him Kobe! I'll add pictures soon! Ella loves him, and already he is so good with her and so tolerable! I'm really nervous with him not being potty trained though! He is doing really well so far, only had 2 accidents but we've been taking him out every 30 minutes! :) I'll keep updates on the puppy training though!

No comments:

Post a Comment