May 4, 2009

Thanks Theresa!

Thanks Theresa :) I like these too!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting married.
2. Going to Florida this summer!
3. Watching Ella grow, and crawl, walk, and talk!
4. Having another baby (but not for a while!)
5. Getting a puppy!
6. Starting pre-marital counseling.
7. This weekend.
8. Losing the rest of this baby weight!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Bennetts.
2. Ate lunch at KFC.
3. Survived a huge Ella meltdown.
4. Went grocery shopping.
5. Got a new patio set! :)
6. Watched Harper's Island with Tony.
7. Washed all of Ella's bottles.
8. Took a nice long hot shower! (this is a luxury!)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Finish my RN now.
2. Run.
3. Cook more often.
4. Resist sweets.
5. Sing.
6. Exercise more.
7. Eat healthier.
8. Make it to church every Sunday.

8 shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. One Tree Hill
3. Grey's anatomy
4. Regis and Kelly
5. Prison break
6. Weeds
7. Ellen
8. American Idol

I deleted the last part, because I don't know who reads this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment