May 30, 2009

cooking.

normally for dinner Tony & I aren't eating the same thing. Our freezers are stocked full of frozen dinners, and we have way too much macaroni and cheese and raman noodles in the cabinets... So i've decided that i'm making a mid year's resolution and going to try to cook at home more! I don't really know HOW to cook many things lately but i've found alot of recipes online that i'm going to take a shot at! :) I'm very excited to learn!

I'm also really REALLy trying to lose this baby weight now. It finally hit me that Ella is going on 7 months old and I can't use that "I just had a baby" excuse for much longer! I'm really committed this time to watching what I eat, stop eating out so much, less snacky foods & ice cream, and actually STARTING to work out for the first time since I had Ella! :)

It's another busy weekend for us, I can't believe its already here, and halfway over with! Tomorrow is Tony's brother Matt's graduation party! I'm very excited for it because Moe's and dippin dots is catering! (I'm going to try to be as GOOD as I can be there and not eat too much!)

Next week is going to be another very long and busy week with class and school! 9 weeks and counting left of summer classes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment